Back to the top


Evil on Erie Lafayette Indiana

The Story of Evil on Erie

For ages two worlds lived divided until by accident a portal was opened……..

In 1956 a warehouse was built to house products to be sold to the general public. From the outside it looked like any other building with windows and doors. But for those that worked within it, there was a feeling of unease. Many employees talked about cold spots that occurred all year long, summer or winter. Others swore they saw shadows walk past them, sometimes the shadows would reach-out to them leaving marks on their bodies. This went on for years, the building changed ownership, but the same things happened. Then in 2011 the current owners built a new facility and left the building vacant. Over the next three years neighbors reported to local police that they heard screams and saw lights in the vacant building. The police searched the building on several visits but found it empty. Then in 2015, the owners of Indiana Fields of Fear Haunted Attraction signed a lease with the owners. As they began to move in their workers felt the same sensations as past employees. Wabash Valley Paranormal was called into to bring their equipment to the building and determine if it held true ghosts. After three investigations including one with a local Journal and Courier Reporter, they have deemed the building truly haunted. The one thing that has occurred since their investigations is that all involved have developed severe nightmares that are so real that they wake up with marks over their bodies. They believe they somehow open a portal to another world, one that allows nightmares to attach to all that enter the building. SO if you dare, enter Evil on Erie, house of nightmares, where your dreams really do come true!

Evil on Erie Lafayette Indiana

Join our Fan Club

Evil on Erie
1240 Erie St
Lafayette, IN 47904


© Evil on Erie | All Rights Reserved
Rogues Hollow Productions Web development and creativedesign