THE RULES AT EVIL ON ERIE
Evil on Erie cashier, security and management have the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.
- Absolutely no smoking AND no vaping in or near Evil on Erie
- No food or beverages are allowed inside Evil on Erie
- No weapons, alcohol, or illegal substances are allowed on the premises
- No cameras, flashlights, laser pointers, silly string, stink bombs, lit lighters, lit cigarettes, or live animals are allowed inside Evil on Erie
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING INSIDE Evil on Erie, ESPECIALLY THE CREATURES
- You can be touched from your shoulders up and knees down in while walking through the haunt by our creatures.
- No running inside the Evil on Erie
- Evil on Erie is not responsible for any broken or lost items
- There are no refunds for any reason
- By entering, you are giving consent to be filmed and/or photographed. You also give permission for those videos and/or photos to be reproduced and used by the establishment owners to promote this event. No videos and/or photos will be used inappropriately.
- You will be exposed to loud noises, air blasts, strobe lights, electric shock, and extended periods in total darkness. You will not be struck or grabbed by any monsters, but you may be touched below the knees and above the shoulder.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Evil on Erie is not recommended for pregnant women, persons with heart, back, seizure, or breathing problems, or children!