COVID SAFETY POLICY
Like many events and businesses around the world, we are taking drastic and appropriate measures to ensure the safety and health of our staff and customers. Please see our Covid-19 information below:
• Timed Ticketing – Evil on Erie will continue its use of timed ticketing as a major strategy to space out groups and help keep people safe.
• Reduced Capacity – Because of our timed ticketing system, we will be running our event at a limited capacity to ensure everyone’s safety. Groups will also not be joined with any other group when visiting the haunted houses.
• Entry Screening – All customers and staff will receive a temperature screening prior to entering the park. Please note: if any one person in your group exhibits an above-average temperature, the entire group will be denied entry and refunds will be given.
• Socially Distanced Queue Line – We’ve redesigned our queue line to better accommodate local social distancing standards.
• Face Coverings Required For Staff + Customers
• Daily Facility Cleaning + Sanitization We’ve employed dedicated staff to clean and sanitize our facility daily using our sanitizing mist machines and FDA approved cleaners. Bathrooms will be sanitized daily.
All of these measures have been implemented to better protect our staff and customers. Your health and safety is extremely important to us. At Evil on Erie, your frightful fun will be satisfyingly safe. We look forward to scaring you all again this fall.
Together we all can Save Halloween!